Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Diary of a stressed student, part 1

Ah, my favorite time of the year. Finals period. It's better than anything I know. Christmas is only once a year (unless you're me). Finals come twice.
Well, here I am, trying to study for my fall semester finals. I guess the term is called 'fall' for a reason. But I can't concentrate. I've been trying to study for 7 hours now, and have barely made any progress.


Instead of studying, I am trying to prove a theory: Amy Winhouse is a man! Really, have you seen her photos? Her recent ones are even more revealing. She is a man. All the evidence proves me wrong, L is too busy working on her paper. I am left alone, with my little theory.



I hate celebrity gossip. But this is how far I am willing to go out of the way of 'studying'.

Any tips on how I could concentrate would be really appreciated from my non-existant readers (unless someone actully reads this blog, which would disprove me. Why would anybody be reading this anyway?)

1 comment:

Angie Nader said...

she is very odd looking